Its 2020 Already! What happened to me?

Assalamualaikum everyone.


Its 2020 already. What comes to your mind when we talk about 2020? Wawasan 2020?
Flying cars? Hahaha

And what happened to your wawasan? Wawasan diri sendiri?
Me? Kelaut paling dalam dah perginya.

Oh yaa why am I here suddenly? Mimpi apa?
Coincidently I'm taking 1 week leave and it is MCO time (Covid-19 cases), so I've lots of free time and i miss writing here.
Trust me I don't know how to start just now and yaa I just write whatever popping out on my mind.

My life?

Diploma done
Degree done
Jobless for almost 1 year done
Now struggling with my career life.. not done yet!

Dear students trust me, stress level that you're facing now is nothing compared to the stress that you'll face in your career in the future.. hmmm if I can turn back time, this is my top advice for student version of me. And pleaseee enjoy while you can.

Every single thing you did during your study life will only affect you and yourself. You didn't submit your assignment ke, didn't come to classes ke it won't affect anybody else except you. Worst come to worst pun if the assignment is a group assignment lah.

But, when it comes to your career, your job, whatever you did (anything related to your job) will affect everyone (your company, boss, team and etc).

You get what I mean?

Good!

Haaaa talking about 2020, my niece be like...

"Makngah.. dah tahun 2020 dah ni, Makngah ni bila nak kawin? Nak tunggu kawin dengan kita orang sekali ke?"

... and she just 8 years old gaissss

hmmmm it's hurt! haha 

till then,
#thetintinstory :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top