Tudung Fashion.. yayy or nayy?

Assalamualaikum Everyone!
Hope you're doing well.

I stalked myself today.. that's one of my hobby you know? that's why I keep this blog private so that I can always read my blog again and again hahaha.. Yes I obsessed with myself. 

So I notice that younger version of me likes to try out various tudung fashion. 

Me today? 
It'll be good if I can wear the same tudung I can wear it everyday. It's so tiring to think of whether this tudung match with this baju. What kind of jenis tudung suitable with this baju. What kind of cara lilitan tudung should I do today? While lilit the tudung then suddenly you forgot the next step. Then how? Aiyooo why so complicated -.-''

Here are some of compilation of younger me back then...


From tudung bawal selempang kiri kanan (1st day of class always look this innocent hahahaa) 

Yes I called this kind of tudung with this awning as tudung bawal haha


to this more advance bawal like style

actually this is a shawl and I don't have any idea how I managed to belit and end up like this.. just wow!


I can even combine 2 shawls and siap ada simpulan kasih dibahu ye haha
please don't ask me how to do this 


this is the real shawl style (ignore the crown pleaseee) 
back then people called me Yuna.. because I'm wearing this kind of shawl. Yuna dulu pakai tudung macam ni ke? 


since this shawl usually comes in plain (not so much printed shawl back then I think) then, I put some accessories. Like this sepit (something like hair clip) hahaha dulu I rasa sepitsepit ni comel tapi bila tengok balik sekarang hmmmm  


the bigger the clip the merrier your head ahaha 

i pernah terjebak with those earing tudung jugak -.-'


Brooch or pin tudung lagi panjang lagi bagus ye kawankawan haha


this is what we called halfmoon shawl

Halfmoon because of the shape i guess.

Shawl paling senang nak pakai. No need so much effort.

Ni zamanzaman RadiusSite la apa la tengah up. Siapa pakai tudung ni kira have have la dulu. 
I mampu pinjam kawan punya je


then little bit advance by wearing this shawl with batu or manik? (at the end of the shawl) with anak tudung terkeluar.. good job myself!

My friends called this M&M tudung because the batu looks like M&M chocolate hahahaa

I can easily flip this tudung to those needed hahahha
seronok kena tampar dengan M&M? 

if I wear this tudung during Ramadhan they'll be like.. tengok tudung kau pun nampak sedap ni hahaha


Haa can see those manik? hahaha

what if I wear this tudung to office? hahhaaha confirm kena kecam!


For formal look, I can hide the maniks tau! haha salute with my creativity back then

Also got anak tudung terkeluar berlapis like kuih lapis like this.. OMG!


then lama sikit I dah slow down with all the fashion.. penat nak follow laju sangat fashion cycle for tudung ni

but still berambu ramba ahaha



 whatever it is, bila malas yakmat tudung malas ni jugak disarung

but now, I'll look like makcikmakcik with this kind of tudung 

Till today not just slow down memang dah tak berfashion sangat dah. For me, you need to spend a lot of money to follow fashion trend nowadays. I small potato je so tak mampu. Ukur tudung dikepala sendiri okay? If you think you can afford to buy hundreds just for one shawl then go ahead. Its your money. Manage it well. Okay? 

Take Care Everyone!

till then,
#thetintinstory

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top